Wednesday, January 18, 2017

OVERCOMING THIS HORRIBLE WORLD

GOD'S REWARD FOR THOSE WHO OVERCOME THE WORLD.
 
Revelation Chapters Two and Three:  "He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches:
 
[2:7]  "To him who overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."
[2:11]  "He who overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death."
[2:17]  "To him who overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows except he who receives it."
[2:26]  "And he who overcomes, and keeps My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations."

[3:5]  "He who overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."
[3:12]  "To him who overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God:  and I will write upon him My new name."
[3:21]  "To him who overcomes will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne."

HOW DOES ONE OVERCOME THE WORLD?

1 John 5:1-7 - "Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:  and everyone who loves Him Who begat, loves Him also Who is begotten of Him.  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments.  For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments:  and His commandments are not grievous.  For whosoever is born of God overcomes the world:  and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faithWho is he who overcomes the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  This is He Who came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood.  And it is the Spirit Who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One."
 
DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?
HAVE YOU CALLED UPON JESUS TO BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR?
THEN LET YOUR TESTIMONY AND YOUR LIFE SHOW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment