Wednesday, May 24, 2017

HALLEL PSALMS SING PRAISE TO THE LORD

*  Psalm 7:17 - "I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness:  and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high."
*  Psalm 22:26 - "The meek shall eat and be satisfied:  they shall praise the LORD that seek Him: your heart shall live forever."
*  Psalm 33:2 - "Praise the LORD with harp:  sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings."
*  Psalm 102:18 - "This shall be written for the generation to come:  and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD."
*  Psalm 107:8, 15, 21, 31 - "Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
*  Psalm 109:30 - "I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise Him among the multitude."
*  Psalm 111:1 - "Praise ye the LORD.  I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation."
*  Psalm 115:18 - "But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore.  Praise the LORD."
*  Psalm 117:1 - "O praise the LORD, all ye nations:  praise Him, all ye people."
*  Psalm 118:19 - "Open to me the gates of righteousness:  I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD."
*  Psalm 135:3 - "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good:  sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant."
*  Psalm 146:1-2 - "Praise ye the LORD.  Praise the LORD, O my soul.  While I live will I praise the LORD:  I will sing praises unto My God while I have any being."
*  Psalm 147:12 - "Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem;  praise thy God, O Zion."
*  Psalm 148:7 - "Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps."
*  Psalm 150:6 - "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.  Praise ye the LORD."

NO MATTER WHAT SATAN THROWS AT YOU,
HE IS DEFEATED WHEN YOU PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment