Saturday, December 12, 2020

FAITH: TRUST AND BELIEF!


TRUST IN THE LORD JESUS

AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED!

2 Kings 22:18, 30 - But if ye say unto me, We trust in the LORD our God: is not that He, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and hath said to Judah and Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar in Jerusalem . . . . Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the LORD, saying, The LORD will surely deliver us, and this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.

Psalm 4;5 - Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.

Psalm 31:6 - I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.

Psalm 37:3 - Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Psalm 40:3 - And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare allThy works.

Psalm 115:10-11 O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD:  He is their help and their shield.  Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: He is their help and their shield.

Psalm 115:10-11 - O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: He is their help and their shield.  Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: He is their help and their shield.

Psalm 118: 9-10 - But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Psalm 125:1 - They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Proverb 28:25 -He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.

Proverb 25;29 - The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Isaiah 36:7, 15 - But if thou say to me, We trust in the LORD our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar. . . . Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the LORD, saying, The LORD will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.

BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
AND YE SHALL BE SAVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment