Sunday, February 12, 2017

CALL AND CONFESS

CALL
*  Genesis 4:26 - "And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos:  then began men to call upon the name of the LORD."
*  Deuteronomy 4:7 - "For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon Him for?"
*  1 Chronicles 16:8 - "Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people."
*  Psalm 18:3 - "I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised:  so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
*  Psalm 50:15 - "And call upon Me in the day of trouble:  I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me."
*  Psalm 55:16 - "As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me."
*  Psalm 86:5, 7 - "For Thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Thee....In the day of my trouble I will call upon Thee:  for Thou wilt answer me."
*  Psalm 105:1 - "O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon His name:  make known His deeds among the people."
*  Psalm 116:2 - "Because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live."
*  Psalm 145:18 - "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth."
*  Isaiah 12:4 - "And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted."
*  Jeremiah 29:12 - "Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you."
*  Joel 2:32 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."
*  Acts 2:21 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
*  Romans 10:12-13 -  "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him.  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
*  1 Corinthians 1:2 - "Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours."

 CONFESS
*  Matthew 10:32 - "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven."
*  Romans 10:9-11 - "That IF thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed."
*  Philippians 2:11 - "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
*  1 John 4:15 - "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in Him, and he in God."

No comments:

Post a Comment