Friday, February 10, 2017

WHO DID JESUS CLAIM TO BE?

*  Matthew 16:15-16 - "Jesus said unto them, But Whom do you say that I AM?  And Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God!"
*  Matthew 27:43 - "He trusted in God; let God deliver Him now, if God will have Him: for He said, I AM The Son of God."
*  Mark 14:60-62 - "And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Do you not answer?  With what do these witnesses accuse You?  But He remained silent.  Again the high priest asked Him, Are You The Christ, the Son of the Blessed?  And Jesus said, I AM: and you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."
*  Luke 22:70 - "Then said they all, Are You then The Son of God?  And He said unto them, You say that I AM."
*  John 6:48 - "I AM The Bread of life."
*  John 8:12 - "...I AM The Light of the world...."
*  John 8:23 - "...I AM from above:  you are of this world; I AM not of this world."
*  John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them...Before Abraham was, I AM."
*  John 10:7 - "Then said Jesus unto them again...I AM The Door of the sheep."
*  John 10:11 - "I AM the Good Shepherd:  the Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep."
*  John 10:36 - "Do you say of Him Whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I AM The Son of God?"
*  John 11:25 - "Jesus said unto her, I AM The Resurrection, and The Life:  he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."
*  John 13:13 - "You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM."
*  John 14:6 - "Jesus said unto him, I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me."
*  John 15:5 - "I AM The Vine, you are the branches:  He who abides in Me, and I in him, the same shall bring forth much fruit:  for without Me you can do nothing."
*  John 18:4-5 - "Jesus...said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM."
*  John 18:37 - "Pilate therefore said unto Him, Are You a king then?  Jesus answered, You say that I AM a king.  To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world...."
*  John 19:21 - "Then the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I AM King of the Jews."
*  Revelation 1:17-18 - "And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM The First and The Last:  I AM He Who lives, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen...."
 
"I AM" IS THE NAME OF JEHOVAH, GOD'S SACRED NAME; EXODUS 3:14 SAYS, "AND GOD SAIS UNTO MOSES, I AM THAT I AM:  AND HE SAID, THUS SHALL YOU SAY UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, I AM HAS SENT ME UNTO YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment