Tuesday, April 4, 2017

JESUS: GOD'S PROMISED SEED

"THE SEED" DIED AND WAS BURIED
*  Genesis 3:15 - "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel."
*  Genesis 9:8-9 - "And God spoke unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, and I, behold, I establish My covenant with you, and with your Seed after you."
*  Genesis 12:7 - "And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto your Seed will I give this land:  and there Abram built an altar unto the LORD, Who appeared unto him."
*  Genesis 17:19 - "And God said, Sarah your wife shall bear a son indeed; and you shall call his name Isaac:  and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his  Seed after him."
*  Genesis 35:10-12 - "And God said unto him, Your name is Jacob:  your name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be your name: and he called his name Israel.  And God said unto him, I AM God Almighty:  be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of you, and kings shall come out of your loins; and the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to you I will give it, and to your Seed after you will I give the land."
*  2 Samuel 22:51 - "He is the tower of salvation for His king: and shows mercy to His anointed, unto David, and to his Seed for evermore."
*  John 7:42 - "Has not the Scripture said, That Christ comes of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?"
*  Romans 1:1-3 - "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the Gospel of God, which He had promised before by His prophets in the holy Scriptures, concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Who was made of the seed of David according to the flesh."
*  Galatians 3:16 - "Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He said not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of One, and to your Seed, Who is Christ

"THE SEED" SPRANG FORTH FROM THE EARTH 
*  John 12:23-24, 32-33 - "And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.  Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a grain (a seed) of wheat fall into the ground and die, it remains alone:  but if it dies, it shall bring forth much fruit....And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me.  This He said, signifying what death He should die."
*  2 Timothy 2:8 - "Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my Gospel."
 
ARE YOU PART OF "THE FRUIT" THE RESURRECTED CHRIST HAS PRODUCED?

No comments:

Post a Comment