Monday, April 3, 2017

THERE IS ONE GOD - IS HE YOURS?

PROCLAIMING JESUS AS LORD AND HIS FATHER YOUR GOD
*  Matthew 27:46 - "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?  That is to say, My God,  My God, why have You forsaken Me?" (See Mark 15:34).
*  John 8:54 - "Jesus answered, If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing:  it is My Father that honors Me; of Whom you say, that He is your God."
*  John 20:17 - "Jesus said unto her, Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father:  but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to  My God, and your God."
*  John 20:28 - "And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God."
*  Acts 3:22 - "For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; Him shall you hear in all things whatsoever He shall say unto you."
*  Acts 7:37 - "This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; Him shall you hear."
*  Romans 1:8 - "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world."
*  1 Corinthians 1:4 - "I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ."
*  1 Corinthians 14:18-19 - "I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than you all:  yet in the church, I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue."
*  2 Corinthians 12:21 - "And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed."
*  Philippians 1:3 - "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."
*  Philippians 4:19 - "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
*  Philemon 1:4 - "I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers."
*  Revelation 3:12 - "Those who overcome will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:  and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which shall come down out of heaven from my God:  and I will write upon him My new name."

HE IS YOUR GOD IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED JESUS AS YOUR LORD
JESUS CAME UNTO HIS OWN, AND HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT. BUT AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, TO THEM GAVE HE POWER TO BECOME THE CHILDREN OF GOD, EVEN TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE ON HIS NAME!  FOR IF YOU WILL DECLARE THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD, AND YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT HIS FATHER RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, YOU SHALL BE SAVED!  [JN. 1:11-12; ROM. 10:9 - SLV].

No comments:

Post a Comment