Monday, August 17, 2020

HE IS, HE WAS, HE WILL ALWAYS BE!

 I AM

Exodus 3:14-15 King James Version (As I understand it)

    And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall You say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, This you shall say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

 

John 8:53-59 King James Version (As I understand it)

       Are You greater than our father Abraham, who is dead?  And the prophets are dead:  whom do You make Yourself?

       Jesus answered, If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing:  it is My Father that honors Me; of Whom you say, that He is your God:
Yet you have not known Him; but I know Him:  and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you:  but I know Him, and keep His saying.  Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day:  and he saw it, and was glad.
       Then said the Jews unto Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?
       Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
       Then took they up stones to cast at Him:  but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

      

John 14:1-6 King James Version (As I understand it) 

       Let not your heart be troubled:  you believe in God, believe also in  Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I AM, there you may be also.  And where I go you know, and the way you know.  

       Thomas said unto Him, Lord, we know not where You are going; and how can we know the way?  

       Jesus said unto him, I AM the one and only way; I AM the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; and I AM the source of life eternal:  no one can come unto the Father, but by faith in Me.


JESUS WAS, IS, AND

AND ALWAYS WILL BE

KING OF KINGS AND

LORD OF LORDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment