Saturday, August 29, 2020

HIS WORDS ARE THE WORD OF GOD!

 THE WORD OF GOD IS GOD!

John 1:1, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . . . And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Matthew 24:35 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.

Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.

Luke 9:26 - For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when He shall come in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels.

John 5:24, 46-47 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears My word, and believes on Him Who sent Me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. . . . For had you believed Moses, you would have believed Me:  for he wrote of Me.  But if you believe not his writings, how shall you believe My words?

John 8:31, 37, 43 - Then said Jesus to those Jews who believed on Him, If you continue in My word, then are you My disciples indeed . . . . I know that you are Abraham's seed; but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. . . . Why do you not understand My speech?  Even because you cannot hear My word.

John 12:47-48 - And if any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge him not:  for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.  He that rejects Me, and receives not My words, has one that judges him:  the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

John 15:7 - If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God (the Word - see John 1 above) was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Revelation 3:7-20 - And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things says He that is holy, He that is true, He that has the key of David, He that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens; I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it:  for you have a little strength, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name.  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.  Because you have kept the word of My patience, I also will keep yoou from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown.  Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out:  and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God:  and I will write upon him My new name.  He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.

GOD IS GOOD;

HE IS AS GOOD

AS HIS WORD!

1 comment: