Sunday, September 13, 2020

THE LAMB ON THE CROSS!

GOD HIMSELF, THE LAMB, DIED FOR OUR SIN!

Genesis 22:7-8 - And Isaac spoke unto Abraham his father, and said, My father:  and he said, Here am I, my son.  And he said, Behold the fire and the wood:  but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?  And Abraham said, My son, God will provide (offer) Himself (as) a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

John 1:29-36 - The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world.  This is He of Whom I said, After me comes a Man Who is preferred before me:  for He was before me.  And I knew Him not:  but that He should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.  And John bore record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon Him.  And I knew Him not:  but He that sent me to baptize with water, the Same said unto me, Upon whom you shall see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, the Same is He which baptizes with the Holy Ghost.  And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.  Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; and looking upon Jesus as He walked, he said, Behold the Lamb of God!

1 Corinthians 5:7-8 - Purge out therefore the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, as you are unleavened.  For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us:  therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

1 Corinthians 15:1-6 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received, and wherein you stand; by which also you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless you have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:  and that He was seen of Cephas (by Peter), then of (by) the twelve (remaining eleven):  after that, He was seen of above (by more than) five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present (day), but some are fallen asleep (some have died).

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:  God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

THE LIFE-CHANGING RESPONSE OF MAN!

Romans 10:8-13 - But what does it say?  The Word is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart:  that is, the Word of faith, which we preach; that if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.  For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For the Scripture says, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed.  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek (non-Jew; Gentile): for the same Lord over all is rich unto all who call upon Him.  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

LOVE HIM BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment