Tuesday, August 27, 2019

ONLY THE BIBLICAL JESUS SAVES LOST SOULS!


JESUS, THE CREATOR:  THE PRE-INCARNATE SON OF GOD!

Genesis 1:1In the beginning (of time) God created the heaven (the universe) and the earth.

John 1:1-3, 10-14 -  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same (Word) was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. - - -  He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not (did not know Who He was).  He came unto His own (people, Israel), and His own (people) received him not (rejected Him).  But as many as received Him (accepted Him), to them gave He power to become the sons (the children) of God, even to them that (all who) believe on His name:  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.  And the Word was made flesh (became a man - see Philippians 2:5-8), and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 17:1-5These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You:  as You have given Him (Me) power over all flesh, that He (I) should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him (Me)And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ, Whom You have sent.  I have glorified You on the earth: I have finished the work which You gave Me to do.  And now, O Father, glorify Me with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Colossians 1:16-17For by Him (Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by Him, and for Him:  and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:1-2 - God, who at sundry (various) times and in divers manners (differing ways) spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds....

JESUS, THE I AM!

*Note:  In the New Testament verses below, the translators added the word "he" after "I AM," but notice in your Bible that "he" is in italics, indicating it is not in the Greek text.

Exodus 3:13-14 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall You say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.

John 8:56-59Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day:  and he saw it, and was glad.  Then said the Jews unto Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AMThen took they up stones to cast at Him:  but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John 18:1-8 - When Jesus had spoken these words, He went forth with His disciples over the brook Cedron (Kidron), where was a garden, into the which He entered, and His disciples.  And Judas also, who betrayed Him, knew the place:  for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither (had often gathered there) with His disciples.  Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither (came there) with lanterns and torches and weapons.  Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM.*   And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as he had said unto them, I AM,* they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then He asked them again, Whom do you seek?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM*:  if therefore you seek Me, let these go their way....
W  A  R  N  I  N  G  !

John 8:23-24 - And He said unto them, You are from beneath; I AM from above:  you are of this world; I AM not of this world.  I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I AM*, you shall die in your sins.


No comments:

Post a Comment