Friday, August 16, 2019

TRY AS HE WILL, SATAN CANNOT STOP GOD'S SOUL SAVING MESSAGE!


I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!

On July 28th, our internet and phone cable gave up the ghost.  AT&T said it could not be repaired, and that they would only install fiber-optic cable to replace it.  When the time came to install it, they discovered that the main junction box off of which each customer's line was connected, was full; they had no open spots!  To make matters worse, in order to open new ports for more customers, their engineers needed to add the necessary ports to facilitate new connections - they could not tell me how long that would take, so I called Spectrum.

Finally, on August 12th, I was up and running again.  It was such a blessing to be able to continue writing my Bible study blog.  Then, wouldn't you know it, Facebook decided that Christian Bible study did not conform to their community standards!  I had that same problem a few times over the last ten years, but you would think that having written nearly 4000 posts, with less than a handful of "challenged" posts, they would have been used to my "stuff."  Now I am in Facebook Jail and must wait until I have "served my time" before they will allow me to begin again.

I have come to the conclusion that my evangelical, Gospel sharing, soul winning posts must be reaching lost souls; otherwise, Satan wouldn't be interfering with this ministry.  The fact that we are obviously in a time like the days of Noah and Lot, may be causing his resistance to be increased.  He knows his time is short, and that Jesus Christ will be coming for His followers soon.  He knows that when the Rapture happens, he has about seven years left to try to thwart God's plan to purify, with fire, this old earth, and bring in His new heaven and new earth!  He also knows that there awaits an eternal lake of fire for him, the antichrist, the false prophet, and all those who refuse to accept the free gift of salvation paid for by the death of Jesus on the cross.  He knows the resurrected Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, will end his attempt to persuade sinners to reject our loving and merciful God!  

So be of good cheer; the more opposition we as Christians receive, the closer we are to victory!  Praise God and keep sharing your faith whenever and wherever you have an opportunity!  Amen!


JESUS IS LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment