Friday, January 24, 2020

NO MATTER HOW YOU SAY IT, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!


THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!

John 14:6 (King James Version) - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6 (Easy-to-Read Version)Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.

John 14:6 (New American Standard Bible)Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 14:6 (The Amplified Bible)Jesus said to him, I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 14:6 (The Message)Jesus said, “I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. No one gets to the Father apart from me.



John 14:6 (Skip's Lighthouse Version)

Jesus said unto Thomas, I AM The one and only Way; I AM The one and only Truth; and I AM The one and only Life:  no one can come unto the Father, but by faith in Me.


Ephesians 2:8-9 - (Skip's Lighthouse Version)

For by grace, (God's unearnable favor) are you saved (from God's wrath and His soon coming judgment) through faith (in the Gospel message:  the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ for you); and that (salvation is) not of yourselves (it is not of your own doing):  it is the gift of God:  (salvation is) not of works, lest any (so that no) man should (not a single person can) boast.



TRUST IN THE LORD JESUS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment