Friday, January 17, 2020

TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD!


FAITH IN JESUS IS
THE ONLY WAY
TO HEAVEN!

John 14:6  - Jesus said unto Thomas, I AM The Way, I AM The Truth, and I AM The Life:  no one comes unto the Father, but by Me.

Acts 16:27, 30-31 - And the keeper of the prison . . . .  said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved....

Romans 10:9 - IF you willing declare your faith in the Lord Jesus, and you truly believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.  

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 - I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received, and wherein you stand; by which also you are saved . . . . For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures....

Ephesians 2:8-9For by grace (unmerited, undeserved, unearned favor) are you saved through faith; and salvation is not of your own doing:  it is the gift of God:  not of religious works, so that God gets the glory, and no one can boast.

[All Scripture is based upon my understanding of God's Word.]


ACCEPT JESUS
AS YOUR LORD
TODAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment