Saturday, July 18, 2020

JESUS WAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD!


GOD:  THE ETERNAL I AM!

Definition:  "Eternal" means without beginning or ending; existing always.

Deuteronomy 33:27 - The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms:  and He shall thrust out the enemy from before you; and shall say, Destroy them.

Romans 1:20 - For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

1 Timothy 1:17 - Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever.  Amen.

Exodus 3:13-15 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT* I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you:  this is My name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.

Note: * "THAT" is not in the original Hebrew texts.  


JESUS REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS THE I AM;
TAKE NOTE OF THE REACTION OF THE CROWD!

John 8:56-59Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day:  and he saw it, and was glad.  Then said the Jews unto Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.  Then took they up stones to cast at Him:  but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John 18:3-8 - Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.  Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM he.* And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM he,* they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then He asked them again, Whom do you seek?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM he:* if therefore you seek Me, let these go their way.

Note * "He" is not in the Greek texts.


ACCORDING TO JESUS, YOU NEED TO TRUST HIM!

John 8:21, 24 - Then said Jesus again unto them, I go My way, and you shall seek Me, and shall die in your sins:  for where I am going, you cannot come. . . . I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AM he,* you shall die in your sins.

John 14:6 (my version) - Jesus said unto him, I AM the way, I AM the truth, and I AM the life: no one can come unto the Father, but by Me.


TIME IS SHORT, AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment