Saturday, July 25, 2020

WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE?

NO MAN HAS SEEN THE FATHER!

John 1:18 - No man hath seen God at any time....  

1 John 4:12 - No man hath seen God at any time....


HIS DISCIPLES SAID, SHOW US THE FATHER!

John 14:1-9 - Let not your heart be troubled:  ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.  Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither Thou goest; and how can we know the way?  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.  If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also:  and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.  Philip saith unto Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip?  He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?


IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME, YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER!

John 1:18 - No man hath seen God at any time; the Only Begotten Son, Who is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.

John 10:30 - I and My Father are One.

John 17:22 - And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One....

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:  God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:1-3 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

1 John 5:7 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:  and These Three are One.


IF YOU HAVE SEEN JESUS, YOU HAVE SEEN GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment