Thursday, October 15, 2020

HAVE MISSED A FEW DAYS - SORRY!

 After not missing writing my blog for years, apparently I am not invincible!  I woke up Sunday morning and was having trouble breathing.  It has taken two rides is the most uncomfortable ambulance ever made and an equally diabolical emergency room bed to convince me I would rather simply die at home.  I have slept more in the past four days than I have in any four weeks over the last several years.  

Thanks to the one or two of you who have noticed, as your silent thoughts and prayers have not hindered my sleep.  HaHa.  Anyway, I don't feel very spiritual today so I will make this short and sweet:  Jesus is still Creator; Judge; Sacrifice; Resurrected, Ascended, and coming again soon!  He is the virgin born Son of Man and Son of God, and we will be like Him when we see Him.  Yah!  No more sin, hypocrisy, fear, etc. - we will be just like Him!  Until then, keep lookin' up for our redeemer draweth neigh!!!!!!!                     

Signed your brother in Christ, Skip

1 comment: