Saturday, October 31, 2020

PSALMS: ISRAEL'S HYMNAL!

THE FOCUS OF ISRAEL'S HYMN BOOK, THE BOOK OF PSALMS

IS THAT WE TRUST IN THE LORD!


Psalm 2:12 - Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

Psalm 4:5 - Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.

Psalm 5:11 - But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice:  let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them:  let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee.

Psalm 7:1 - O Lord my God, in Thee do I put my trust:  save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me.

Psalm 9:10 - And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee:  for Thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek Thee.

Psalm 11:1 - In the LORD put I my trust: How say Ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to Your mountain?

Psalm 13:5 - But I have trusted in Thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.

Psalm 16:1 - Preserve me, O God: for in Thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 17:7 - Show Thy marvellous lovingkindness, O Thou that savest by Thy right hand them which put their trust in Thee from those that rise up against them.

Psalm 18:2, 30 - The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. . . . As for God, His way is perfect:  the Word of the LORD is tried:  He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.

Psalm 20:7 - Some trust in chariots, and some in horses:  but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 21:7 - For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.

Psalm 22:4, 5, 8 - Our fathers trusted in Thee:  they trusted, and Thou didst deliver them. . . . They cried unto Thee, and were delivered:  they trusted in Thee, and were not confounded. . . . He trusted on the LORD that He would deliver him:  let Him deliver Him, seeing He delighted in Him.

Psalm 25:2, 20 - O my God, I trust in Thee:  let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. . . . O keep my soul, and deliver me:  let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in Thee.

Psalm 26:1 - Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity:  I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.

Psalm 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

THERE ARE FIFTY MORE VERSES IN THE BOOK OF PSALMS WHICH ENCOURAGE US TO TRUST IN THE LORD FIFTY! 

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment