1) We will produce evidence of being filled. Galatians 5:22-23 says, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
2) We will "leak!" This can be shown by Paul's admonition to become filled once again; he wrote in Ephesians 5:18: "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit." "Be filled" here is a phrase that is present tense, passive voice, and imperative mood! In other words, the Lord wants believers to continually yield themselves to the filling of the Holy Spirit. The only exception to these two "rules," was Jesus Himself; John 3:34 says, "For He Whom God has sent speaks the words of God: for God does not give the Spirit by measure unto Him."
This can also be seen in the fact that both Peter and Paul were filled on more than one occasion; here are all the verses which include the phrase:
* Luke 1:15 - John the Baptizer was filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
* Luke 1:41 - John's mother, Elisabeth, was filled with the Holy Ghost, when she heard Mary's voice.
* Luke 1:67 - At John's circumcision, his father, Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and he began to prophesy.
* Luke 4:1-2 - Jesus, being full of the Holy Ghost, returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, to be tempted of the devil for forty days.
* Acts 2:4 - On the Day of Pentecost, all of Christ's followers were in the house, and they were filled with the Holy Ghost.
* Acts 4:8 - Peter, when speaking to the rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, was again filled with the Holy Ghost.
* Acts 4:31 - Again, Peter and John prayed, and the place where they were assembled together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost.
* Acts 9:17 - When Ananias prayed for Saul of Tarsus, he received his sight, and was filled with the Holy Ghost.
* Acts 13:9 - Saul, who was also called Paul, was again filled with the Holy Ghost, when Elymas the sorcerer attempted to interfere with Paul's sharing of the Gospel.
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS ARE SEALED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT BUT NOT NECESSARILY FILLED BY HIM! AS A BELIEVER, ARE YOU SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE FILLING OF THE SPIRIT?