* Genesis 3:23 - The LORD God sent Adam back to till and plant his own garden from the very soil from which God had made him.
* Genesis 45:7 - God sent Joseph ahead to Egypt to ensure his family would be able to survive the famine many years later.
* Judges 9:22-23 - After Abimelech had been cruel to the people of Israel for three years, God sent an evil spirit which caused the men of Shechem to deal "treacherously with Abimelech."
* 2 Kings 6:9 - God sent Elisha to warn Israel of the King of Syria's battle plans.
* 1 Chronicles 21:15 - God sent His angel to destroy Jerusalem, but then stopped him before the entire city was destroyed.
* John 3:16-17 - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."
* Acts 10:34-36 - "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: but in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him. The Word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: He is Lord of all."
* Galatians 4:4-6 - "But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the Law, to redeem them that were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."
* 1 John 4:9-10 - "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
* Revelation 5:6 - "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."
YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE FOR YOUR GOOD AND HIS GLORY!