* 1 Corinthians 15:42-54 (SLV) - The resurrection of the dead: It is sown in corruption; it is changed to incorruption: It is sown in dishonor; it is changed into glory: it is sown in weakness; it is changed into power: It is sown a natural body; it is changed into a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, Adam was made a living soul; Jesus was made a life-giving Spirit. Howbeit Adam was not spiritual, but was natural; but Jesus is spiritual. The first man was of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall be changed into the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must be changed into incorruption, and this mortal must be changed into immortality. So when this corruptible shall be changed into incorruption, and this mortal shall be changed into immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
* 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 (SLV) - Now the Lord is Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
* Philippians 3:20-21 (SLV) - For our citizenship is in heaven; from where we also look for our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like His glorious body, according to His divine power by which He is able to subdue all things unto Himself.
* 1 John 3:1-2 (SLV) - Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be changed into His likeness; for we shall see Him as He is.
* Philippians 1:6 (SLV) - I am confident of this very thing, that it is God Who has begun this change in you, and He will complete it in the day of Jesus Christ.
(SLV) = My understanding of these texts (Skip's Lighthouse Version).