The number "seven" literally appears 463 times in the King James Bible. I would suggest that these are the most significant "sevens":
THE SEVEN DAYS OF CREATION* Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
* Genesis 2:3 - "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made."
THE SEVEN MILLENNIA OF TIMEBased loosely upon the timeline of Bishop James Ussher, there were about 2000 years from Adam to Abraham (Gen. 1 - Gen. 12), a period of time during which there were only Gentiles. Then, from Abraham to the time of Christ (Gen. 12 - Acts 1), also a period of about 2000 years, God's main focus was upon His chosen people, Israel; one was either a Gentile or an Israelite. And finally, from the time of Christ until today (Acts 2 - Rev. 3), about 2000 years, the world has been populated by three groups of people: Gentiles, Israelites, and Christians. God has temporarily "paused" His focus upon Israel (Dan. 9:24-27; Rom. 11:25), and He will not resume His work with them until the Body of Christ is completed and removed from this world (Jn. 14:1-3; 1 Cor. 15:50-54; 1 Th. 4:16-17; Rev. 4:1). Then, He will once again focus upon Israel, which will include the seven-year Tribulation (Dan. 9:27; Jer. 30:7; Mt. 24:3-29; Rev. Ch. 6-19), and Christ's Millennial Kingdom, about 1000 years (Rev. 20:1-15)! Finally, time will end and eternity will begin (Rev. 21:1).
THE SEVEN DISPENSATIONS (STEWARDSHIPS) OF GOD'S REVELATION1. INNOCENCE - Genesis 1:26 - Ended with Adam's "Fall"
2. CONSCIENCE - Genesis 3:7 - Ended with the Flood
3. HUMAN GOVERNMENT - Genesis 8:15 - Ended with the division of languages
4. PROMISE - Genesis 12:1 - Will never end (Rom. 11:25-29)
5. THE LAW - Exodus 19:1 - Ended with the Cross (Mt. 5:18; Gal. 3:24; Eph. 2:15)
6. THE CHURCH AGE - Acts 2:1- Will end with the Rapture (Rev. 4:1)
7. THE MILLENNIUM KINGDOM - Revelation 20:4 - Will end with the Great White Throne Judgment
THE SEVEN SAYINGS OF JESUS ON THE CROSS1. "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." (Lk. 23:34).
2. "Woman, behold thy son! Behold thy mother!" (Jn. 19:26-27).
3. "Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise." (Lk. 23:43).
4. "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me? (Mt. 27:46).
5. "I thirst." (Jn. 19:28).
6. "It is finished!" (Jn. 19:30).
7. "Father, into Thy hands I commend My spirit." (Lk. 23:46).
THE MOST IMPORTANT "SEVEN" OF ALL IS A QUESTION:
IS JESUS CHRIST LORD OF YOUR LIFE?