Monday, November 19, 2018

GOD DESERVES OUR THANKS EVERYDAY!

HE'S GOD IN THE GOOD TIMES; 
HE'S GOD IN THE BAD TIMES;
FOR GOD TRULY LOVES US!
Father of life, You are the almighty God, the unchanging God that can change all things. All good and perfect gifts come from You; You are the source of love, life and holiness. You are the God Who alone does great wonders, what a mighty God You are. God, You cannot be equalled or rivalled; You are the self-existing and uncreated God.
Today, I give you thanks for Your life in me, for I live, move and have my being in You. I give You thanks for Your good hands upon my life, for with them You shield my head in the days of battle. God, I give You thanks for my faults and weaknesses that You forgive, showing me Your mercy. I give You thanks for the righteousness of Christ that You put in me, thereby giving me access into Your presence.
Oh what a great God You are, Your works to me and in me are wonderful and glorious. I thank You because only a father like You would love a child like me in spite of me. Thank You for daily transforming me through Your Word.
Everlasting father, I choose to thank You for both the good times and the seemingly bad times I face, knowing that through it all, You have continually worked out Your  good purpose for my life. Thank You for the things I have gained and the things I have lost; You are the reason I haven’t lost all and the reason I will one day gain all.
No matter what comes my way LORD, You will always be my God. I thank You today that You are more than enough for me. As You hold my hands, You take me through the day and I will return victoriously, giving You all the praise and glory. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Based on a prayer found in "PrayRay."

No comments:

Post a Comment