Friday, November 16, 2018

IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE LORD'S RETURN, YOU PROBABLY SHOULD BE!

TRUST IN GOD; HAVE FAITH; AND FEAR NOT!

Matthew 1:20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, fear not to take unto yourself Mary your wife:  for the One Who is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 10:28And fear not those who are able to kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:  but rather, fear Him Who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 28:5-6And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not:  for I know that you seek Jesus, Who was crucified.  He is not here:  for He is risen, as He said.  Come, see the place where the Lord's body was laid. 

Luke 1:13But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias:  for your prayer has been heard; and your wife Elisabeth shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.

Luke 1:30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary:  for you have found favor with God.

Luke 2:10And the angel said unto them, Fear not:  for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luke 5:10And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon.  And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth you shall catch men.

Luke 8:50 - But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, Fear not:  believe only, and she shall be made whole.

Luke 12:7 - But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Fear not therefore:  you are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 12:32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John 12:15 Fear not, daughter of Zion:  behold, your King comes, sitting on an ass's colt.

Acts 27:24Saying, Fear not, Paul; you must be brought before Caesar: and know that God has given you all of them that sail with you.

BECAUSE OF JESUS, WE NEED NOT FEAR!

Revelation 1:12-18 - And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks One like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the His chest with a golden girdle.
His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; and His feet were like unto fine brass, as if they were burned in a furnace; and His voice was like the sound of many waters.  And He had in His right hand seven stars:  and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword:  and His countenance was as the sun shining in its strength.  And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead.  And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM The First and The Last:  I AM He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive forever more, Amen; and I have the keys of hell and of death.


BUT

Revelation 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone:  which is the second death.



What have I to dread?  What have I to fear?
I'm leaning on His everlasting arms!
I have blessed peace, with my Lord so near!
I'm leaning on His everlasting arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment