Wednesday, April 22, 2020

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPEL MESSAGE!


THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPEL!  PERIOD!
NOTE THAT IT IS THE DEFINITE ARTICLE!

Galatians 1:6-9 - I marvel that you are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that you have received, let him be accursed.

Note:  If the gospel preached by Jesus and Peter were different, Paul would be cursing them!  In addition, the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, all contain the four elements of that of the Apostle Paul:  Jesus died for our sins; He was buried; He rose from the dead; and He was seen alive after His Resurrection!  Here is Paul's presentation of the events:

1 Corinthians 15:1-6Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received, and wherein you stand; by which also you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless you have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:  and that He was seen of Cephas (by Peter), then of the twelve:  after that, He was seen of above (by more than) five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.


THE TRUE GOSPEL HAS MANY NAMES!

Matthew 4:23 - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35 - And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Mark 1:1-2, 14-15 - The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; as it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send My messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. . . . Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand:  repent, and believe the gospel.

Mark 13:10 - And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Acts 8:25 - And they, when they had testified and preached the Word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.

Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Romans 1:1, 9, 16 - Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God . . . . For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers . . . . For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes it; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 10:15 - And how shall they preach, except they be sent?  As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 15:16, 19, 29 - That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. . . . Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. . . . And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:12, 18 - If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather?  Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. . . . What is my reward then?  Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

2 Corinthians 9:13 - Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men....

2 Corinthians 10:14 - For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ....

2 Corinthians 11:7 - Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that you might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?

Galatians 2:7 - But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter....

Ephesians 1:12-13 - That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.  In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation:  in Whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise....

Ephesians 6:14-15 - Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace....

Philippians 1:27 - Only let your conversation be as is becoming the gospel of Christ:  that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one Spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel....

1 Thessalonians 2:2, 8-9 - But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as you know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention. . . . So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because you were dear unto us.  For you remember, brethren, our labor and travail:  for laboring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.

1 Thessalonians 3:2 - And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellow laborer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 - And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 4:17 - For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:  and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?


GOD LOVES YOU!
BELIEVE THE GOSPEL,
AND YOU'LL BE SAVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment