Wednesday, October 24, 2018

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN? BE DECLARED PERFECT!


BELIEVERS ARE DECLARED JUSTIFIED 
(HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS) BY FAITH IN CHRIST!

JUSTIFIED:  Having been forgiven of all sin by faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, one is cleansed of sin and seen by God as sinless.  I am "just as if I'd never sinned." - Romans 5:1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

HOLY:  The state of being which is like that of God - 1 Peter 1:16Be holy; for I AM Holy.

RIGHTEOUS:  The only state of being which is acceptable by God; righteousness is a gift we receive by faith - 2 Corinthians 5:21 -  For He (God, the Father) has made Him (God, the Son) to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. 

BECAUSE ONE MUST KEEP THE WHOLE LAW
TO BE JUSTIFIED, THE LAW CAN NOT JUSTIFY YOU!

Acts 13:38-39 - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man (Jesus Christ) is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:  and by Him all that believe are justified from all things, from which you could not be justified by the Law of Moses.

Romans 2:13 - For not the hearers of the Law are just before God, but the doers of the Law shall be justified.

Galatians 2:16-21 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the Law:  for by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified.  But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin?  God forbid.  For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.  For I through the Law am dead to the Law, that I might live unto God.  I am crucified with Christ:  nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.  I do not frustrate the grace of God:  for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain.

James 2:10For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

RELIGION IS MAN'S "FORMULA" FOR EARNING GOD'S FAVOR!

SALVATION RESULTS FROM MAN'S FAITH IN THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST

THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST
JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES!
JESUS, HAVING DIED, WAS BURIED IN A BORROWED TOMB!
JESUS WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD TO BE LORD OF ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment