V. 20 - "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall BELIEVE on Me through their Word (Who? Us! - compare Rom. 10:17);
V. 21 - that they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may BELIEVE that Thou hast sent Me (Why? Because belief in Him is what saves - compare Acts 16:31-34).
V. 22 - And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one (What? His likeness! - compare 1 Jn. 3:2):
V. 23 - I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may KNOW that Thou has sent Me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved Me (How much? compare Jn. 3:16).
Verse 24 - Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may BEHOLD My glory, which Thou hast given Me: for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world" (When? - compare Eph. 1:4)!
Here are twelve things all born again believers know:
* All things are designed for our benefit (Rom. 8:28).
* All believers will be resurrected to life (2 Cor. 5:1).
* All who persecute us will receive God's justice (Heb. 10:30).
* All who are saved want Jesus to be our Lord (1 Jn. 2:3).
* All of us know the end time is near (1 Jn. 2:18).
* All born again believers will, one day, be like Him (1 Jn. 3:2).
* All born again believers are indwelt by the Spirit (1 Jn. 3:24).
* All who love God want to obey Him (1 Jn. 5:2).
* All believers know God hears our prayers (1 Jn. 5:15).
* All born again believers know we belong to God (1 Jn. 5:19).
* All born again believers know God's Son has already come (1 Jn. 5:20).
"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part;
but then shall I know even as also I am known" (1 Cor. 13:12)!