ATTITUDE, as found in the Beatitudes (Mt. 5:3-9):
* Humility - B.A.B.'s recognize they have no righteousness of their own.
* Grief - B.A.B.'s grieve over the fact that they continually sin.
* Meekness - B.A.B.'s put others first.
* Hungry/Thirsty - B.A.B.'s desire God's righteousness and knowledge of Him.
* Merciful - B.A.B.'s do not demand "justice" for others.
* Pure of Heart - B.A.B.'s desire to be just to others.
* Peacemakers - B.A.B.'s seek to get along with all men.
FRUIT, as the natural product of a Spirit-led life (Gal. 5:22-23):
* Love - B.A.B.'s put the needs of others first.
* Joy - B.A.B.'s get great pleasure from meeting the needs of others.
* Peace - B.A.B.'s recognize the God is in control of their circumstances.
* Longsuffering - B.A.B.'s are not overcome by trials and tribulation.
* Gentle - B.A.B.'s are sensitive to the spiritual maturity of those in need.
* Good - B.A.B.'s have the goal of living in obedience to the will of God.
* Faith - B.A.B.'s trust that God saved them to use them for His glory.
* Meek - B.A.B.'s allow the Spirit to guide their words and actions.
* Temperance - B.A.B's have turned over control to the Holy Spirit.
* B.A.B.'s works glorify God (Mt. 5:16; 1 Pet. 2:12).
* B.A.B.'s works result from the outworking of the Spirit (Eph. 2:10; Gal. 5:22-23).
* B.A.B.'s work the work of God; they believe in Jesus (Jn. 6:28-29).
* B.A.B.'s works are evidence of an inward godliness (1 Tim. 2:10).
* B.A.B.'s have been equipped by God to do good works (2 Tim. 3:17).
Born again believers are not saved by their attitude, their fruit, or their works!
Born again believers' attitude, fruit, and works are the result of being saved!