Saturday, November 28, 2015

ALL YOU "GOTTA DO" IS CALL

GOD AWAITS OUR CALL

1 Chronicles 16:8 - "Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people.

Psalm 18:3 - "I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 105:1 - "O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people."

Psalm 116:13 - "I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD."

Psalm 116:17 - "I will offer to Thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD."

Zepheniah 3:9 - "For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one consent."

Romans 10:13 - "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

1 Corinthians 1:2 - "Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours."

GOD PROMISES TO ANSWER ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM

Psalm 91:14-16 - "Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation."

Isaiah 58:9 - "Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity."

Isaiah 65:24 - "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."

Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

GOD DOES NOT HAVE CALL WAITING!
ALL LINES ARE OPEN TO THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM AS LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment