Thursday, April 30, 2015

"I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA" FROM JOHN'S GOSPEL

A.  "I AM come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive" (Jn. 5:43).
B.  "I AM that bread of life" (Jn. 6:48).
C.  "But I know Him: for I AM from Him, and He hath sent Me" (Jn. 7:29).
D.  "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (Jn. 8:12).
E.  "I AM one that bear witness of Myself, and the Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me" (Jn. 8:18).
F.  "And He said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world" (Jn. 8:23).
G.  "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn. 8:24).
H.  "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I AM He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things" (Jn. 8:28).
I.  "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM" (Jn. 8:58).
J.  "And Jesus said, For judgment I AM come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind" (Jn. 9:39).
K.  "I AM the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" (Jn. 10:9).
L.  "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I AM come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (Jn. 10:10).
M.  "I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep" (Jn. 10:11).
N.  "Say ye of Him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I AM the Son of God? (Jn. 10:36).
O.  "Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" (Jn. 11:25).
P.  "If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor" (Jn. 12:26).
Q.  "Ye call Me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I AM" (Jn. 13:13).
R.  "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I AM He" (Jn. 13:19).
S.  "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I AM, there ye may be also" Jn. 14:3).
T.  "Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" (Jn 14:6).
U.  "I AM the true vine, and My Father is the Husbandman" (Jn. 15:1).
V.  "And all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine; and I AM glorified in them" (Jn. 17:10).
W.  "They are not of the world, even as I AM not of the world" (Jn. 17:16).
X.  "As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM He, they went backward, and fell to the ground" (Jn. 18:6).
Y.  "Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I AM King of the Jews" (Jn. 19:21).
Z.  "Jesus saith unto her, Touch Me not; for I AM not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God" (Jn. 20:17).

No comments:

Post a Comment