Sunday, June 21, 2020

DEAR GOD, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


THERE IS ONLY ONE HEAVENLY FATHER!

Ephesians 4:4-6 - There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, Who is above all, and through all, and in you all.


JESUS CALLED GOD HIS FATHER!

Matthew 10:32-33 - Whosoever therefore shall confess (faith in) Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father Who is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father Who is in heaven.

Luke 2:48-50 - And when they saw Him, they were amazed: and His mother said unto Him, Son, why have You thus dealt with us?  Behold, your father and I have sought you sorrowing.  And He said unto them, How is it that you sought me?  Wist ye not (know you not) that I must be about My Father's business?  And they understood not the saying which He spoke unto them.

John 5:18 - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.


JESUS TOLD HIS DISCIPLES GOD IS THEIR FATHER!

Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father Who is in heaven.

Matthew 23:8-10 - But be not called Rabbi:  for One is your Master, even Christ; and all you are brethren.  And call no man your father upon the earth:  for One is your Father, Who is in heaven.  Neither be called masters:  for One is your Master, even Christ.

John 20:17 - Jesus said unto her, Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father:  but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God.


GOD IS MORE THAN FATHER, HE IS "ABBA!"

Mark 14:36 - And He said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto You; take away this cup from Me:  nevertheless not what I will, but what You will (be done).

Romans 8:15 - For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Galatians 4:6 - And because you are sons (His children), God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

NOTES:  We are children of God by faith in Jesus Christ: 
           
Romans 8:16 - The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God....

Galatians 3:26 - For you are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

1 John 3:2 - Beloved, now are we the sons (children) of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be:  but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.


IF GOD IS YOUR FATHER,
EVERYDAY SHOULD BE
FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment