Monday, June 15, 2020

HE DIED TO PAY FOR OUR SINS; HE ROSE TO RULE AND REIGN FOREVER!



WHO IS THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE?  HE IS:

John 1:1, 14 - Jesus is God!
Colossians 1:15 - Jesus is the image of the invisible God
Hebrews 1:3 - Jesus is the brightness of God's glory, and the express image of His person!
John 3:18 - Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God!
John 13:13 - Jesus is Master and Lord!
1 Timothy 3:15 - Jesus is King of kings!
Revelation 19:16 - Jesus is Lord of lords!
Revelation 13:8 - Jesus was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world!
AND YET,
John 1:3, 10; Colossians 1:16-17; and Hebrews 1:2
all tell us that Jesus created the very world for which He would suffer and die!


I BELIEVE JESUS IS ALSO THE GREAT I AM!

Exodus 3:13-14 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM (I AM the eternally existing God):  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.

Mark 14:61-62 - Again the high priest asked Him, and said unto Him, Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?  And Jesus said, I AM:  and you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

John 8:24, 28, 58 - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AMhe* you shall die in your sins. . . . Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then shall you know that I AMhe* and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things. . . . Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

Note:  he* - The Greek text does not have the pronoun "he" where indicated.  By adding it, the translators negated the importance of Christ's statement;  He is the "I AM" of Scripture.

John 13:13, 18-19 - You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM. . . . I speak not of you all:  I know whom I have chosen:  but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, He that eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.  Now I tell you before it comes, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM he.*

John 18:3-8 - Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.  Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM. he* And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM, he* they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then asked He them again, Whom do you seek?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM:  he* if therefore you seek Me, let these go their way....


AS THE "I AM" OF SCRIPTURE,
JESUS IS THE CREATOR GOD!
IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM,
WORSHIP AND SERVE HIM TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment