Friday, June 22, 2018

JESUS CHRIST: THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD!


JESUS CHRIST:  THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD!

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that says unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.  [Note:  The will of His Father is found in John 6:29, which says, "...believe on Him (Jesus) Whom He (the Father) has sent.

Matthew 10:32-33 - Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father Who is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father Who is in heaven.  [Note:  If you confess (declare publicly) Jesus as your Lord, and you believe His Father raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved! (Romans 10:9-10)]

Matthew 12:50For whosoever shall do the will of My Father Who is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother.  [Note:  The reward for obedience to God's will (see note following Matthew 7:21 above) results in God adopting us as His children according to Galatians 4:4-6!]

Luke 2:49And He said unto them, How is it that ye sought Me?  Know ye not that I must be about My Father's business?  [Note:  Jesus did not embarrass His mother publicly, but subtly reminded her that God was His Father, not Joseph!]

John 8:28Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I AM He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.  [Note:  The word "he" is not in the Greek texts!]

John 10:30I and My Father are one.

John 12:26If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be:  if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor.  [Note:  Jesus, as Lord of those who believe in Him, is to be followed by His servants!]

John 14:2-3, 28 - In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. - - - Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.  If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father:  for My Father is greater than I.  [Note:  Jesus will come once to receive believers up to Him in the clouds (Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; etc.; and then, approximately seven years later, we will return with Him at His Second Coming (Revelation 19:11-16)!] 

John 15:8Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.  [Note:  This verse may have a double meaning.  Fruit, here, can refer to souls being won to Christ, or to the fruit of the Spirit (Matthew 28:19-20; Galatians 5:22-23)!]

John 20:17-18, 21 - Jesus said unto her, Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father:  but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God.  Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things unto her. - - - Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you:  as My Father has sent Me, even so send I you.  [Note:  According to the testimony of Mary Magdalene, Jesus clearly stated that His God is our God, and His Father is our Father, because we have accepted Jesus as our Lord!]

Revelation 3:5, 21 - He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels. - - - To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.  [Note:  To "overcome" can be seen in 1 John 5:4-5 - For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.  Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?]


BE AN OVERCOMER; TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment