Sunday, November 24, 2019

JESUS CHANGES EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES!


THE LIFE-CHANGING TOUCH
OF THE MASTER'S HAND!

Matthew 8:2-3; 14-14 - And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, if You will it, You can make me clean.  And Jesus put forth His hand, and He touched him, saying, I will it; be clean.  And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. . . . And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, He saw his wife's mother lying there, and sick of a fever.  And He touched her hand, and the fever left her:  and she arose, and ministered unto them.

Matthew 9:27-30And when Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying, and saying, You, Son of David, have mercy on us.  And when He was come into the house, the blind men came to Him: and Jesus said unto them, Do you believe that I am able to do this?  They said unto Him, Yes, Lord.   Then He touched their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.  And their eyes were opened....

Matthew 20:30-34And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, Son of David.  And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace:  but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, Son of David.  And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will you that I shall do unto you?  They said unto Him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened.  So Jesus had compassion on them, and He touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed Him.

Mark 7:32-35And they brought unto Him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech; and they beseech Him to touch him.  And He took him aside from the multitude, and put His fingers into his ears, and He spit, and He touched his tongue; and looking up to heaven, He sighed, and said unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.  And immediately his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spoke plainly.

Mark 8:22-25 - And He came to Bethsaida; and they brought a blind man unto Him, and besought Him to touch him.  And He took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when He had spit on his eyes, and He touched him, and He asked him if he saw anything.  And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.  After that He touched him again upon his eyes, and made him look up:  and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

Mark 10:13-16And they brought young children to Him, that He should touch them:  and His disciples rebuked those that brought them.  But when Jesus saw it, He was much displeased, and said unto them, Allow the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not:  for of such is the kingdom of God.  Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.  And He took them up in His arms, He put His hands upon them, and blessed them.

Luke 7:12-15Now when He came near to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow:  and many people of the city were with her.  And when the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.  And He came and He touched the bier:  and they that bore him stood still.  And He said, Young man, I say unto you, Arise.  And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak.  And He delivered him to his mother.

Luke 22:47-51And while He yet spoke, behold a multitude came, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss Him.  But Jesus said unto him, Judas, do you betray the Son of man with a kiss?  When those who were with Him saw what was about to happen, they said unto Him, Lord, shall we strike with the sword?  And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear.  And Jesus said, Permit Me.  And He touched his ear, and healed him.


MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE TOUCHED ME!

Shackled by heavy burden, 'neath a load of guilt and shame.
Then the hand of Jesus touched me, and now I am no longer the same.

He touched Me, Oh He touched me, and oh the joy that floods my soul!
Something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole.

Since I met this blessed Savior, since He cleansed and made me whole,
I will never cease to praise Him, I'll shout it while eternity rolls.

He touched me, Oh He touched me, and oh the joy that floods my soul!
Something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole.


HAS JESUS MADE YOU WHOLE?
TRUST HIM TODAY AND HE WILL!



No comments:

Post a Comment