Saturday, August 18, 2012

1001 - A THANK YOU

Yesterday, I reached the 1000th "issue" of my blog posts.  I want to thank the preacher who came to my hospital bed and prayed that the Lord would heal me on my condition that He provide me with some sort of ministry.  I could not bear the thought of continuing to live without being able to serve Him.  My pastor set up this blog, and readers from all fifty states and nearly a hundred countries later, we have come to this "milestone."  I want to thank Our Daily Bread, a publication of Radio Bible Class (rbc Ministries at www.odb.org), for inspiring several of those posts.  I also want to thank and recommend Middletown Bible Church for providing a vast library of material for Christians to study the things of God.  Here is their home page at www.middletownbiblechurch.org


"Holding forth the Word of Life" that we might
"grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ"
(Philippians 2:16; 2 Peter 3:18)


No comments:

Post a Comment