* "And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him: and lo, a voice from heaven, saying, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased'" (Mt. 3:16-17).
* "Go ye, therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost" (Mt. 28:19).
* "But the Comforter, who is The Holy Spirit, whom The Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said unto you" (Jn. 16:26).
* "That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the Gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by The Holy Ghost" (Rom. 15:16).
* "Now I beseech you, brethren, for The Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of The Spirit that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me" (Rom. 15:30).
* "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit . . . And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord . . . And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God who worketh all in all" (1 Cor. 12:4-6).
* "Now He who establisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God . . . who hath also sealed us and given the earnest of The Spirit in our hearts" (2 Cor. 1:21-22).
Believing that God is a triune Being is extremely important. First, to believe any other way is to deny the One True God, and worship a god of man-made religion. Second, Creation involved all three Persons: The Father planned it (Gen. 1:26), The Son did the work (Jn. 1:1-3, Col. 1:16), and The Holy Spirit, the Breath of God (ruwach in Hebrew; pneuma in Greek), was the source of life (Gen. 1:2; 2:7). Third, Salvation of fallen man is the work of all three Persons: The Father sent His only begotten Son (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 1:3-5), Jesus purchased our salvation (1 Pet. 1:18-19), and The Holy Spirit convicts us and is the source of the new birth (Jn. 3:3-8; 16:7-14).
If you are born again, you can thank The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit!