1) "Great peace have they which love Thy law: and nothing shall offend them" (Ps. 119:165).
2) "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety" (Ps. 4:8).
3) "Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace" (Ps. 37:37).
4) "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Rom. 5:1).
5) "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee" (Isa. 26:3).
6) "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Phil. 4:6-7).
7) "Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless" (2 Pet. 3:13-14).
8) "O that thou hadst hearkened to My commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea" (Isa. 48:18).
9) "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace" (Rom. 8:6).
10) "And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace" (Jam. 3:18).
Peace is the result of fully trusting in the God who loves you!