Monday, October 26, 2015

GOD'S WORD FROM PSALM 119

    October 26
    GOD'S WORD FROM PSALM 119
    1.      [9] Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to Thy Word.
    2.      [11] Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.
    3.      [16] I will delight myself in Thy statutes: I will not forget Thy Word.
    4.      [17] Deal bountifully with Thy servant, that I may live, and keep Thy Word.
    5.      [25] My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken Thou me according to Thy Word.
    6.      [28] My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen Thou me according unto Thy Word.
    7.      [38] Stablish Thy Word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear.
    8.      [41] Let Thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even Thy salvation, according to Thy Word.
    9.      [42] So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in Thy Word.
    10.    [50] This is my comfort in my affliction: for Thy Word hath quickened me.
    11.    [57] Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep Thy Words.
    12.    [58] I intreated Thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to Thy Word.
    13.    [65] Thou hast dealt well with Thy servant, O LORD, according unto Thy Word.
    14.    [67] Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept Thy Word.
    15.    [74] They that fear Thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in Thy Word.
    16.    [76] Let, I pray Thee, Thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Thy Word unto Thy servant.
    17.    [81] My soul fainteth for Thy salvation: but I hope in Thy Word.
    18.    [82] Mine eyes fail for Thy Word, saying, When wilt Thou comfort me?
    19.    [89] Forever, O LORD, Thy Word is settled in heaven.
    20.    [101] I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Thy Word.
    21.    [103] How sweet are Thy Words unto my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
    22.    [105] Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
    23.    [107] I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto Thy Word.
    24.    [114] Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in Thy Word.
    25.    [116] Uphold me according unto Thy Word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
    26.    [130] The entrance of Thy Words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
    27.    [133] Order my steps in Thy Word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
    28.    [139] My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten Thy Words.
    29.    [140] Thy Word is very pure: therefore Thy servant loveth it.
    30.    [147] I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in Thy Word.
    31.    [148] Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in Thy Word.
    32.    [154] Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to Thy Word.
    33.    [158] I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not Thy Word.
    34.    [160] Thy Word is true from the beginning: and every one of Thy righteous judgments endureth forever.
    35.    [161] Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of Thy Word.
    36.    [162] I rejoice at Thy Word, as one that findeth great spoil.
    37.    [169] Let my cry come near before Thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to Thy Word.
    38.    [170] Let my supplication come before Thee: deliver me according to Thy Word.
    39.    [172] My tongue shall speak of Thy Word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
     
    Ps. 138:2 "I will worship toward Thy holy temple, and praise Thy name for Thy lovingkindness and for Thy truth:  for
    Thou hast magnified Thy Word above all Thy name."

No comments:

Post a Comment