Tuesday, December 15, 2015

WHO IS JESUS? WHO ARE HIS DISCIPLES TODAY?

Revelation 1:7-11 - "Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him.  Even so, Amen.  I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, saith the Lord, (Who) is, and (Who) was, and (Who) is to come, The Almighty.  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the Word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last...."

Revelation 21:1-7 - "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.  I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be His God, and he shall be My son."

Note:  How one overcomes:
1 John 5:1-4 - "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth Him that begat loveth Him also that is begotten of Him.  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His Commandments.  For this is the love of God, that we keep His Commandments: and His Commandments are not grievous.  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."

Revelation 22:11-12 - "And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.  Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

Note:  The Commandments of Jesus are these: 
Matthew 22:35-40 - "Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked Him a question, tempting Him, and saying, Master, which is the great Commandment in the Law?  Jesus said unto Him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  This is the first and great Commandment.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.  On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."


Those who believe in Jesus, are overcomers; they are born again of the Holy Spirit!
Not only do they love Almighty God, they also love their neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment