Friday, October 4, 2019

TO WHOM ARE YOU LISTENING?


THE VOICE OF GOD FROM HEAVEN!

Daniel 4:30-32, 34- - The king spoke, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honor of my majesty?  While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.  And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field:  they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will. - - - And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honored Him that lives forever, Whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His kingdom is from generation to generation:  and all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:  and He does according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth:  and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest Thou? At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honor and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.  Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, all Whose works are truth, and His ways judgment:  and those that walk in pride He is able to abase.

Matthew 3:16-17 - And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him:  and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5-6 - While he yet spoke, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them:  and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.  And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

Mark 1:10-11 - And straightway coming up out of the water, He saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon Him:  and there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

Mark 9:2-7 - And after six days Jesus took with Him Peter, and James, and John, and led them up into an high mountain apart by themselves:  and He was transfigured before them.  And His raiment (garment) became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller (whitener) on earth can white them.  And there appeared unto them Elias (Elijah) with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.  And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here:  and let us make three tabernacles; one for Thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias (Elijah).  For he wist (knew) not what to say; for they were sore afraid.  And there was a cloud that overshadowed them:  and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is My Beloved Son: hear Him.

Luke 3:21-22Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art My Beloved Son; in Thee I am well pleased.

Luke 9:28-35And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, He took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.  And as He prayed, the fashion of His countenance was altered, and His raiment (garment) was white and glistering.  And, behold, there talked with Him two men, which were Moses and Elias (Elijah):  who appeared in glory, and spoke of His decease (death) which He should accomplish at Jerusalem.  But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep:  and when they were awake, they saw His glory, and the two men that stood with Him.  And it came to pass, as they departed from Him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here:  and let us make three tabernacles; one for Thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias (Elijah): not knowing what he said (what he was saying)While he thus spoke, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them:  and they feared as they entered into the cloud.  And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is My Beloved Son:  hear Him.

John 12:27-30Now is My soul troubled; and what shall I say?  Father, save Me from this hour:  but for this cause came I unto this hour.  Father, glorify Thy name.  Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.  The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered:  others said, An angel spoke to Him.  Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of Me, but for your sakes.

2 Peter 1:16-18 - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty.  For He received from God the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to Him from the excellent glory, This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.  And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with Him in the holy mount.


TODAY, GOD SPEAKS THROUGH HIS SON!

Hebrews 1:1-3God, Who at sundry (various) times and in divers manners (different ways) spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.


ARE YOU LISTENING?




No comments:

Post a Comment