Monday, October 7, 2019

TRY READING THE WORD WITHOUT THE ITALICIZED WORDS IN THE TEXT!


THE TRUE WORD OF GOD IS GOD-BREATHED!

[In the original languages only; italicized words were added by well-meaning translators.]

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration* of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  that the man* of God may be perfect, throughly* furnished unto all good works.

Notes:  
"inspiration" (Greek:  theopneustos - God-breathed) 
"man" (Greek:  anthropos - human being of any age and either gender) 
"throughly" (Greek:  exartizo - perfectly, completely - see Acts 21:5 where it is translated "accomplished").


HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES FROM JOHN:

[Note how the removal of "he" reveals Jesus as the "I AM!"  
God told Moses that His name is "I AM" (see Exodus 3:14)!]

John 8:24, 28, 58 - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if ye believe not that I AM he, you shall die in your sins - - - Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM he, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things - - - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
John 13:19Now I tell you before it comes, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM he.

John 18:5-6, 8 - They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM he.   And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM he, they went backward, and fell to the ground - - - Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM he:  if therefore you seek Me, let these go their way.


JESUS AS "I AM" ELSEWHERE IN JOHN:

John 6:48I AM that Bread of life.

John 8:12I AM the Light of the world:  He that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 10:9 - I AM the Door:  by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:11I AM the Good Shepherd:  the Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I AM the Resurrection, and the Life:  he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

John 14:6 - Jesus said unto him, I AM the Way, (I AM) the Truth, and (I AM) the Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 15:5 - I AM the Vine, you are the branches:  He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit:  for without Me you can do nothing.


TRUST IN THE "I AM" TODAY 
WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME!






No comments:

Post a Comment