Thursday, February 21, 2013

BENEFITS OF BELIEVING IN JESUS

Believing the Gospel message that Jesus died for my sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried and that He rose again from the grave according to the Scriptures (1 Cor. 15:3-4), has resulted in my being blessed by God now, and for all of eternity!  When I placed my trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, my life began to change; I began seeing things in a totally different light!  Not only did I literally feel the burden of my sins leave me, I began discovering a whole list of benefits promised me from God's Word; here are just twenty examples:

*  In Christ, I have the remission of my sins - Acts 10:43!
*  In Christ, I am justified before God - Acts 12:39!
*  In Christ, I am saved from God's judgment - Acts 16:31!
*  In Christ, I have been redeemed from sin - Romans 3:24!
*  In Christ, I am loved by God - Romans 8:39!
*  In Christ, I am righteous - Romans 10:10!
*  In Christ, I am sanctified - 1 Corinthians 1:2!
*  In Christ, I have wisdom - 1 Corinthians 4:10!
*  In Christ, I have victory - 2 Corinthians 2:14!
*  In Christ, I have liberty - Galatians 1:4!
*  In Christ, I bring glory to God - Ephesians 1:12!
*  In Christ, I am sealed by the Holy Spirit - Ephesians 1:13!
*  In Christ, I have everlasting life - 1 Timothy 1:16!
*  In Christ, I can rest - Hebrews 4:3!
*  In Christ, I have the salvation of my soul - Hebrews 10:39!
*  In Christ, I am neither frustrated or confused - 1 Peter 2:6!
*  In Christ, I am able to see how awesome He is - 1 Peter 2:27!
*  In Christ, I am born again of God - 1 John 5:1!
*  In Christ, I have overcome the world - 1 John 5:5!
*  In Christ, I have eternal life - 1 John 5:13!
 
God is no respecter of persons.
What He is doing for me, He would love to do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment