* Stars fight - Jud. 5:20.
* Stars sing - Job 38:7.
* Stars praise God - Ps. 148:3.
* Stars differ in magnitude - 1 Cor. 15:41.
A STAR (AND HIS MINIONS):
* Satan wants to ascend above the Stars to be like God - Isa. 14:12-14.
* Satan is a great Star that destroys - Rev. 8:10-11; 9:1.
* Some Stars are cast down - Dan. 8:10; Mt. 24:29; Mk. 13:25; Rev. 6:13; 8:12.
* Wandering Stars are reserved for blackness forever - Jude 1:13.
* Jesus is The Star:.
- "I shall see Him, but not now: I shall behold Him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth" (Num. 24:17).
- "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the Day Star arise in your hearts" (2 Pet. 1:19).
- "And I will give him the Morning Star" (Rev. 2:28).
- "I Jesus have sent Mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and The Bright and Morning Star" (Rev. 22:16).
Jesus is the only "Star" that is brighter than the Sun!