"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made" (Gen. 2:1-3).
On the day following the first Sabbath, Jesus "went back to work." Genesis 2:4 reads, "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens." The word "LORD" is from the Hebrew יְהֹוָה (Yĕhovah), which occurs 6519 times in 5521 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV. Few Christians, and even fewer Jews, would deny that the name Jehovah (Yehovah) refers to God. And yet, Jehovah has to be the pre-incarnate Christ. Here's why:
1) Jehovah is "the first and the last" (cp. Isa. 44:6; 48: 11-12 w/ Rev. 1:8, 11, 17, 18; 22:13).
2) People saw Jehovah (cp. Isa. 6:5 w/ Jn. 12:41).
3) Jehovah was "pierced" (cp. Zech. 12:1-10 w/ Jn. 19:37; Rev. 1:7).
4) Jehovah is the only Savior (cp. Isa. 43:10-11; 45:21 w/ Acts 4:10-12).
5) Every knee shall bow to Jehovah (cp. Isa. 45:21-22 w/ Phil. 2:9-11).
6) Jehovah will reign on this earth (cp. Isa. 24:23; Zeph. 3:15-17 w/ Rev. 19:11-20:15).
7) Jehovah is the "I AM" (cp. Ex. 3:14-15 w/ Jn. 6:35; 8:12, 24, 58; 10:9, 11; 11:25; 14:6; 18:5-6).
Our God is big enough to finish what He has started, thank God (Phil. 1:6)!!!