* Faith in the Lord Jesus assures us that we are the children of God (Gal. 3:26):
- Ti. 1:2 - the Father cannot lie.
- Jn. 14:17 - the Spirit of truth dwells in us.
- Jn. 14:6 - the Son IS the truth.
* Hope is patiently waiting for what we know will occur (Rom. 8:29):
- Rom. 5:2 - our hope is in the Word of the Father.
- Col. 1:27 - it is the Son in us that gives us hope.
- Gal. 5:5 - the Spirit within gives us hope.
* Love motivated the Father to adopt all who would trust in the Lord Jesus (Jn. 1:12):
- Rom. 8:15 - we have the Spirit of adoption.
- Gal. 4:5 - the Son has redeemed us so we could be adopted.
- Eph. 1:5 - the Father wanted us to become His adopted children.
* We will be in the image and likeness of God (Gen. 1:26-27):
- Phil. 1:6 - the Father is at work making us like His Son.
- Heb. 1:3 - the Son is the express image of His Father.
- Jn. 3:6 - the Spirit within makes us spiritual beings.
Faith, Hope, and Love
The greatest of these motivated God to have a relationship with His children!