Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A PRAYER REQUEST


I will not be posting on my blog today, as my wife is having major surgery.  This is at least the doctors’ third attempt at this particular operation, and prayerfully, "the third time is a charm." 

We have been married just a month short of fifty-two years, and my prayer; especially in light of the geological events, weather tragedies, saber-rattling in Russia, Syria, N. Korea, Iran, etc.; that Judy’s Mom, Judy, and I will be leaving this old world via the Rapture any day now.  Of course, many of my family, church members, and you readers, will be accompanying us should that take place today!

For all those who are not born again, who have never responded to the Gospel by calling upon Jesus as your Lord, those of you who may be church members, deacons, or even pastors, if you are reading this, I beg you to acknowledge your sins, recognize that Jesus died for your sins, and was raised from the dead by His Father, and turn your life over to Him while there is still time.  Should you choose not to, I am afraid the next seven years will be "hell on earth," followed by an eternity of misery and regret!
Please pray for my wife, the doctors, and more than anything, God’s will be done in all our lives this seventh day of May, 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment