Friday, April 5, 2019

JESUS: CREATOR AND THE GREAT I AM!


JESUS CHRIST IS THE CREATOR GOD!

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Psalm 33:6 - By the Word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 17 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The Same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. - - - He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. - - - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. - - - For the Law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 3:9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hidden in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ....

Colossians 1:16-17For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by Him, and for Him:  and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds....


JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREAT I AM!

Exodus 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.

John 6:48I AM that Bread of Life.

John 8:12, 24, 28, 58 -   I AM The Light of the World - - - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AM ("he" is not in the text), you shall die in your sins. - - - Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM ("he" is not in the text), and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things. - - - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

John 10:9, 11, 36 - I AM The Door:  by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. - - - I AM The Good Shepherd:  The Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep. - - - Say you of Him, Whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I AM The Son of God?

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I AM The Resurrection, and (I AM) The Life:  he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live....

John 13:13, 19 - You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM. - - - Now I tell you before it comes, (so) that when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM ("he" is not in the text).

John 14:6 - Jesus said unto him, I AM The Way, (I AM) The Truth, and (I AM) The Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 15:1I AM The True Vine, and My Father is The Husbandman (the vine-dresser).

John 18:4-6Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus said unto them, I AM ("he" is not in the text).  And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM ("he" is not in the text), they went backward, and fell to the ground.


IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS 
BOTH CREATOR AND THE I AM,
SHOULDN'T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE
HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR?




No comments:

Post a Comment