Wednesday, April 10, 2019

THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE!


THE TRUE IDENTITY OF JESUS
 FOUND IN THE FOUR GOSPELS!

Matthew 14:33Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped Him, saying, Of a truth You are the Son of God.

Matthew 26:63-64But Jesus held His peace.  And the high priest answered and said unto Him, I adjure You by the living God, that You tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God Jesus said unto him, You have said (it): nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall you see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Matthew 27:43, 54 - He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now, if He will have Him: for He said, I am the Son of God. - - - Now when the Centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.  

Mark 1:1 - The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God....

Mark 3:11-12And unclean spirits, when they saw Him, fell down before Him, and cried, saying, You are the Son of GodAnd He straightly charged them that they should not make Him known.

Luke 1:35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you:  therefore also the Holy One Who shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God.

Luke 4:41And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, You are Christ the Son of God. And He rebuking them suffered them not to speak:  for they knew that He was Christ.

Luke 22:70-71 - Then said they all, Are You then the Son of God?  And He said unto them, You say that I amAnd they said, What need we any further witness?  For we ourselves have heard of His own mouth.

John 1:32-34, 48-50And John bore witness, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He abode upon Him.  And I knew Him not:  but He that sent me to baptize with water, the Same said unto me, Upon Whom You shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, the Same is He Who baptizes with the Holy Ghost.  And I saw, and bare record that He is the Son of God. - - - Nathanael said unto Him, How do You know me?  Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.  Nathanael answered and said unto Him, Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.  Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto you, I saw you under the fig tree, you believe?  You shall see greater things than these.

John 5:17-18, 25 - But Jesus answered them, My Father works hitherto, and I work.  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. - - - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God:  and they that hear shall live.

John 9:35-38Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of GodHe answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him?  And Jesus said unto him, You have both seen Him, and it is He that talks with you.  And he said, Lord, I believe.  And he worshipped Him.

John 10:36-38 - Say you of Him, Whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I am the Son of GodIf I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not.  But if I do, though you believe not Me, believe the works:  that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.

John 11:4, 27 - When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby. - - - She said unto Him, Yes, Lord:  I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, Who should come into the world.

John 19:7 - The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law He ought to die, because He made Himself the Son of God.

John 20:30-31 - And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book:  but these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you might have life through His name.






No comments:

Post a Comment