Friday, April 12, 2019

THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE IS GOD!


JESUS IS THE CREATOR!

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

John 1:1-3, 10, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The Same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. - - - He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. - - - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Ephesians 3:9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hidden in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ.

Colossians 1:16-17For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by Him, and for Him:  and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:1-3 - God, Who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Revelation 4:11 - You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power:  for You have created all things, and for Your pleasure they are and were created.


JESUS IS THE GREAT I AM!

Exodus 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.

John 8:24-28 I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AM (*he), you shall die in your sins.  Then said they unto Him, Who are You?  And Jesus said unto them, Even the Same that I said unto you from the beginning.  I have many things to say and to judge of you:  but He that sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.  They understood not that He spoke to them of the Father.  Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM (*he), and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things.

John 8:56-59Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day:  and he saw it, and was glad.  Then said the Jews unto Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.  Then took they up stones to cast at Him:  but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John 13:13, 19You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM. - - - Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM (*he).

John 18:2-8 And Judas also, who betrayed Him, knew the place:  for Jesus had often resorted there with His disciples.  Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.  Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM (*he).  And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM (*he), they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then asked He them again, Whom do you seek?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM (*he):  if therefore you seek Me, let these go their way....

NOTE:  * The word "he," is not in the Greek Text.  It is clear that the translators added it because they believed it should be there.  However, based upon the fact that the religious leaders accused Him of blasphemy for saying He was the "I AM," they understood His meaning.  In addition, when the mob came to arrest Him, the fact that they all fell backward to the ground would indicate His statement revealed that they were in the very presence of God.  The Scriptures often remind us that no man can stand in the presence of Almighty God (1 Samuel 6:20; Malachi 3:2;  Romans 14:11; Philippians 2:10; etc.)!


THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE IS 
CREATOR, SAVIOR, LORD, AND MASTER!
IF YOU BELIEVE HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS, 
LIVE YOUR LIFE IN SERVICE TO HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment