* Work - Lk. 13:14!
* Pray - Lk. 18:1!
* Tithe - Mt. 23:23!
* Be a servant to others - Jn. 13:14!
* Obey God - Acts 5:29!
* Be humble - Rom. 12:3!
* Help the weak - Rom. 15:1!
* Forgive others - 2 Cor. 2:7!
* Leave an inheritance - 2 Cor. 12:14!
* Love our spouse - Eph. 5:28!
* Walk to please God - 1 Thes. 4:1!
* Heed what we are taught - Heb. 2:1!
* Be teachers - Heb. 5:12!
* Add "Lord willing" to our plans - Jam. 4:15!
* Be holy - 2 Pet. 3:11!
* Walk like Jesus walked - 1 Jn. 2:6!
* Willingly lay down our lives - 1 Jn. 3:16!
* Love one another - 1 Jn. 4:1!
Those who profess to be Christians know that they are not to continue living in sin. They know to stop getting drunk, stop lying, stop lusting, stop stealing, stop cursing, stop . . . ! But genuine believers know they, out of gratitude toward God for sacrificing His only begotten Son for us, ought to be living as close to the example set before us by Christ as we possibly can!
We are not saved by works, but we have been saved to do good works!